MoGo - Miles to Go Transit Card
Cards Go on Sale July 1, 2014
A Fare Style for Every Budget
What is the MoGo Card?
* An electronic fare card similar to a credit/debit card.
* Used to pay your fare.
* Can be reloaded over and over.
* Carries fare passes of your choice.
How does it Work?
* A microchip inside your card stores all the information.
* A simple tap on the card reader, reads the card and deducts your fare.
Why Should I get a MoGo Card?
* The MoGo Card is "Smart"
* You always have the exact change.
* You always pay the "best fare" suited to your need.
* If you lose your "registered" card, you don't lose the value on your card.
Where can I purchase my MoGo Card?
* Your MoGo card can be purchased and loaded on a bus, by phone or by visiting our office.
What's your MoGo Style?
Learn More About our Stallions:
Contest begins Friday, March 21, 2014 and runs through Friday, April 18, 2014. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Entry is free of charge. One entry per person. Contest is void to MCTA employees and their immediate family members.