|Click here for new Routes and Schedules Effective January 12, 2015|
MoGo - Miles to Go Transit Card
A Fare Style for Every Budget
What is the MoGo Card?
* An electronic fare card similar to a credit/debit card.
* Used to pay your fare.
* Can be reloaded over and over.
* Carries fare passes of your choice.
How does it Work?
* A microchip inside your card stores all the information.
* A simple tap on the card reader, reads the card and deducts your fare.
Why Should I get a MoGo Card?
* The MoGo Card is "Smart"
* You always have the exact change.
* You always pay the "best fare" suited to your need.
* If you lose your "registered" card, you don't lose the value on your card.
Where can I purchase my MoGo Card?
* Your MoGo card can be purchased and loaded on a bus, by phone or by visiting our office.
What's your MoGo Style?